- About Us
- Our Services
- Our Dealerships
- Frequently Asked Questions
NPK fertilizer is a type of fertilizer that contains three important plant nutrients such as Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium.
15 kg in 100 kg of this fertilizer. pure nitrogen, 15 kg. phosphorpentaoxide (P2O5) and 15 kg. potassium oxide (K2O) is available.
This fertilizer should be used in soils that need potassium. In potassium-rich soils, other compound fertilizers should be used instead of 15.15.15 fertilizer.
NITROGEN, PHOSPHORUS AND POTASSIUM IT INCLUDES;
• It is a preferred fertilizer for growing all fruits and vegetables, especially olives, figs, corn, sunflowers, sugar beets, potatoes.
• It is used in soils that are poor in potassium and in soils where plants needing potassium will be grown.
• Planting as base fertilizer should be applied to seed or root depth with or before planting.
• If it will be given as sprinkling, it should be brought under the ground by plow.
• Keep away from heat and fire sources.
• Stack the packed fertilizers in clumps. When stacking, make sure that the row height is at most 15 sacks, use grids that will prevent the contact of the sacks with the ground and leave at least 1 meter distance between them.
• Store in dry and well ventilated warehouses.
• Do not smoke or use fire in the storage area.
• Keep the fertilizer away from direct sunlight in order to prevent physical deterioration due to heat.
• Do not keep the fertilizer in humid environments.
• Make sure that the doors of the places where fertilizers are stored are closed, especially in regions with different day and night temperatures and high humidity.
• Use gloves when manure is in contact with hands for a long time.
• Never stock up in the same closed area with urea fertilizer.